Contribute/VolunteerWhen you contribute to the Jon Francis Foundation, you are passing on Jon’s legacy of love and service, and helping us provide:
- Hands-on help to others who are distraught and overwhelmed while coping with the disappearance of a loved one, including important resources.
- Crisis support for families and individuals suffering from grief and unresolved loss while coping with a missing loved one.
- Training for law enforcement officials and the search and rescue community.
- Improvements to existing laws and ongoing efforts to change inadequate missing persons’ reporting, investigation and search practices.
- Wilderness safety education, training and information to reduce incidents of loss. We distribute free safety kits, working with tourism centers, outfitters, back country organizations, scout troops, search and rescue groups, and law enforcement.
You can make a tax deductible contribution easily and securely by clicking the link below: